#ThinkAboutItThursday


Just some questions to ponder for Think About It Thursday... If you're feeling up to it, leave a comment with an answer to one, two, or all of the questions. I'd love to read them!
  • What do you believe stands between you and complete happiness?
  • What's the most common white lie you hear?
  • At what point did you feel you were good enough? If you're not there yet, what else do you feel you need to get there?
  • What's a tidbit of advice that has never left you?
  • If you had a friend who talked to you like you sometimes talk to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend?
  • Is crying a sign of weakness or strength?
  • Who inspires you to be better?


Before I lay my head down and close my eyes, remember that God loves each and every one of you. Remember that I love you all as well. 

"Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another."
John 13:34

If you ever need anything, someone to listen to you, someone to vent to, even advice, feel free to ask. If you're a praying man/woman, seek His council first. 
I'll be attaching a button for my email soon. 


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!