The Babies!

Today was my last day nannying!

Boy am I gonna miss those kiddos when I go back to school, I truly love them.

This week, we spent a lot of time outdoors despite the yucky weather for most of the week. We enjoyed playing in the woods, at the park, and even in the pool.







The playground. Boy I wish I had a playground like this when I was growing up!


The babies were fascinated with this frog we found outside their house and insisted that I take a million pictures (I'm sparing you from them all, you're welcome) and send them to their mom.

We spent most of today at the pool, playing basketball, and riding our bikes. I treated them to some soft serve even though they weren't being on their best behavior, but hey, what can I say? 

Allie luh da kids.

I hope you all have a blessed night! 

P.S. I meant to post yesterday about the service at my church, but I got in so late. It was soooo good y'all. Just remember, if you have time to worry about it, you have time to make it happen. If you can't make do with what you have, you will drown if you make more because your yearning will always exceed your earning.

God bless!


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!