,

20 Facts About Me

Mom's mac and cheese was and always will be my favorite food.
The most played song on my iTunes is Symphony No. 3 in E flat major (forreal... played it on repeat when I shared a dorm room and needed to focus on studying). 
Second most played? Stay by Rihanna.
You may make many plans but the Lord's purpose will prevail - Proverbs 19:21 = LOVE
I actually enjoy packing and unpacking.
I like folding clothes (who am I?!)
I love dusk.
I've never traveled by train (only used subways and Marta trains).
I love brown noise more than white noise.
Growing up, I told everyone I wanted to be an interior designer.
At 18, my mom told me to go out and be a kid, so I played on monkey bars and ended up skinning my left knee and leg. Still have those scars.
I've been a hostess at a chain Mexican restaurant before.
I've worked as an ice cream scooper before too. Perks of that job besides money? The take-home after each shift.
Saw Lion King on Broadway long ago with my grandma and aunt and it was AMAZING.
I get annoyed really easily.
Having strep more than 5 times in two years usually means you get your tonsils out... Why do I still have mine?
I notice a person's eyes, then smile, before anything else.
I have contacts but they hurt when I wear them too long, so I just wear my glasses all the time.
I love the smell of freshly washed and dried laundry, lemon and bleach.
My name was almost Grace.


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!