,

Five on Friday!

It's been a little while since I've done this link up; I've missed you guys!
Linking up with  ChristinaDarciNatasha and April!

ONE
I've begun moving out of this apartment (see here and here). While I'm a little sad, I cannot wait to move into my new apartment in August! The new place is 400 sq. feet smaller, but comes almost fully furnished. The beautiful place I've called home for the past year has been just that, beautiful, but the New York style wall of windows don't open, they aren't energy efficient, and it's just a lot of house for me. I'll miss it, but I can't wait to make memories in my new place. 


TWO
Mexico was a blast!! I've posted a ton of pictures here and here, and still have a million more to post. You can see some on my Instagram (follow me y'all!). Aside from my bout with an allergic reaction/upper respiratory illness on the last two days, I would go back 1000x (maybe just make the trip one day shorter).


THREE
My sissy made a blog! Go visit, say hey! She's new to the blogging community, so I'm still helping her learn the ins and outs, but she's already done so much on her own and I'm sure she'd love to hear from y'all!

FOUR
This weekend I plan to do a little laying out in the sun and making either this tasty looking Moscato Strawberry Lemonade, the yummy Amaretto Sour, or this Pineapple Rum Lemonade!


FIVE
I just want to say thank you. I truly am so thankful for each and every one of you who reads, comments, and replies to comments. Seriously. Alycia and I were emailing the other day (hey girl, hey!) and I swear her emails truly made me smile. I'm so glad that the blogging community has such open arms and is so welcoming to everyone and I PROMISE I'm going to meet up with some of you one of these days. 


Share:

1 comment:

  1. moving is always a bitter sweet moment.. but as soon as you move in the sweet become sweeter... think off all the new things you can do... trust me girl you will be fine... and Girl im going to do the same thing as soon as I leave work on Saturday will one of them drinks thanks girl for the tip..!
    _Bright
    www.saysbright.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!