Take Off!

You know, when I started this linkup I didn't think of two very important things.

I have Timehop.
It tells me what I posted on any social media today in history. 

AND

I have a Mac.
=
I have iPhoto.
=
iPhoto tells me exactly what day I did stuff X years ago.

All that to say, not everyone has a Mac, not everyone has Timehop, not everyone has iPhoto and not everyone remembers what they did today years ago. And in the words of my sister, "I can't think back that far. I don't remember."

So, unless stated otherwise by some/any blogger out there, Blast from the Past may not live to see another day after today (perhaps it'll survive until the end of summer, but who knows).

Without further ado, here's a glimpse of my past:

June 15, 2011
I visited The University of Georgia for Orientation! This was the first time I had visited the campus since my sister graduated in '06 and last time I would be a visitor before calling Athens "home" for the next four years.

June 15, 2012
My friend Marc got a new puppy named Oreo! So I of course appointed myself his adoptive mother and helped take care of him whenever I could.


June 15, 2013
My lil baby finally went in for a swim! Tradition in our family to have make our dogs get in the pool at least once, and since we always tend to get our pups in the fall, we don't get to introduce them to the water until at least 8 months later. Let's just say, not all dogs love water...



Wanna join in on the fun?
Simply do the following:
follow me
grab the button below
link back to me
share something you did around this day in history
comment on someone else's post
It can be photos, letters you've written, an old post you loved, something you said on Facebook on twitter, events in your life, whatever you want!

Allie Michi
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!