It's a Blasty Blast

As I mentioned last week, I'm still toying with the idea of ending this linkup since not everyone can think of what they were doing "today in history" and not everyone has iPhoto or Timehop which tells you what you posted today in history, but anyway... let's get right into it.

Today in history was apparently a very uneventful one.

June 22, 2013
I spent this Saturday painting and drawing a ton of new stuff for my new apartment!


June 22, 2012
Being that it was a Friday night and I had endured yet another week of chemistry and microeconomics during the heat of the summer, I drank some moscato and hung out with good friends.


June 22, 2011
The summer before I went to college... Apparently I saw a rainbow over my house, ate an amazing sandwich (clearly a "pics or it didn't happen" situation), and swam while my dogs hovered around me



June 22, 2001
13 years ago today, The Fast and the Furious was released!


Wanna join in on the fun?
Simply do the following:
follow me
grab the button below
link back to me
share something you did around this day in history
comment on someone else's post
It can be photos, letters you've written, an old post you loved, something you said on Facebook on twitter, events in your life, whatever you want!

Allie Michi
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!