,

Late Takeoff

Posting #BFTP late today, but better late than never!

June 29, 2012

I laid poolside and soaked up as much sun as possible.. Much like I did today actually.



My chemistry professor gave me a test in the morning, only to find out 3 hours after taking it that he had been arrested the day before for pandering (see solicit customers for a prostitute...)

June 29, 2013

I finished one of many pieces for my apartment!



Sorry for the late post, but I didn't prepare it in advance like I usually do which resulted in this... #mybad. Also, I've really been enjoying FACE time with people and living life off of these here interwebz, so I haven't forgotten y'all, just living life a little.
Share:

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the Corinthians peice!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!