,

25 Facts About Me

I was born on a Tuesday.
I am a Sagittarius. 
very blunt, good listener, positive person, likes her freedom
My middle name is Michelle.
hence "Michi"
I love the outdoors, but I hate insects.
My siblings include a teacher, lawyer, and a med student (#futuredoc).
I want to live in another country.
I don't eat seafood. 
I'm in school to become an RN.
I used to talk so much that I wouldn't pay attention to where I was walking and walk into poles.
My name was originally a popular boy's name.
It means "son of the Noble One."
I dislike the taste of coffee and coffee flavored anything.
My birthstone is topaz. 
The sound of people chewing and smacking their food makes me cringe.
I broke my foot jumping off of a deck and onto a trampoline in the 8th grade.
I broke the pinky on my left hand in 9th grade during basketball practice.
I have four big dogs.
Favorite numbers are 13 and 20.
I can't roll my tongue.
I love meeting new people.
I dislike the phrase "hey stranger."
I don't like group projects because I end up being the person that does the most work. 
I've always and forever been told that I am an old soul and that I am mature for my age. 
Under some different circumstances, I would have loved to live during the Regency era (think Pride and Prejudice).
I love being around other people, but I thoroughly enjoy my space and being alone as well.



Thank you so much for reading!
Share something about yourself with me!
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!