,

Mexico, Part Deaux

Let's just jump right in, shall we?

In case you missed day one, here you go.
Days two and three of Mexico consisted of eating tons of good food, including dinner at the resort's Italian and Spanish restaurants, and drinking more alcohol than I care to admit. 

Much of Day 2 was spent at our hotel's pool and beach, and walking around the huge property to the other hotels. We visited Dolphinaris and even hung out with our new friends that we met from day one. We went out with them to this club on the hotel property that night and we finally met the bride and groom to be!







The third day was alllll about TULUM! Tulum was a limestone city (back then there wasn't much soil in the area so not many plants) that served as a port for importing and exporting goods during the time of the Mayans (look who paid attention to the tour guide). It was absolutely beautiful and I have WAY too many pictures of the ruins themselves, myself at the ruins, the view from the ruins, and of my friend and I at the ruins. After Tulum, we went to this small beach for an hour before going to a watering hole to see some fish. Yes, a watering hole. I wanted to go swimming in the underground caves, and apparently that was what was advertised... but that's not even close to what we actually saw. 

I digress.


hey iguana #379870 of the trip!









Once we made it back to the hotel, we went to the pool, drank (duh), and got ready for dinner. After dinner, we were invited to the pre-wedding bash thrown for our new friends. There we played King's Cup/Circle of Death/Ring of Fire, learned way too much about people we had just recently met, and were invited by the groom to the wedding. This statement was followed by the bride saying "Yes, please come! I walk down the aisle at 5 tomorrow."

Whattt? 

Yes, you read that right. We were invited to the wedding of people we had met 2 DAYS BEFORE.

We continued the night at the lobby bar after we got asked to leave the pool, where the pre-wedding bash turned into a bachelor party. 

A bachelor party that consisted of: 
the groom 
the MOH best friend and his best friend
my friend and I.

Essentially 5 strangers.

A ridiculous number of shots later, my friend and I decided to call it a night around 3am.


I wish I could say those are all of the shots, but these 25 aren't even the half of it. 
Share:

2 comments:

  1. nice photos! looks like you had lots of fun =)

    Found your blog today because Ashley nominated you for the sunshine award! Now following! =) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos it looks (and sounds) like you had alot of fun!

    Found your blog through Ashleys @ A Faithful Passioin she nominated you for the sunshine award! New follower =) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!