, ,

I'm Coming Home...

Cue the music
(at least until 0:43 anyway)

 
 So, today I'm on my way back from good ol' Mexico and boyyyy do I have pictures for you all!
___________________________________________________________

But that will be for another day because your girl is TIRED and today is #blastfromthepast!
June 8, 2011
I just got my Mac and let me tell youuuu, we were too excited. Peep the pictures below and I think it's pretty obvious.


June 8, 2012
Blu reached 80,000 miles and I got to rock my friend's SEC Championship ring all day.

June 8, 2013
I went out for my girlfriend's birthday and I wrote about my adventures (well, more about my outfit) in Atlanta. We went to Mansion Elan and danced the night awayyyyy, but boy was it crowded.




June 8, 2014
I'm leaving one of the most beautiful places ever :(
___________________________________________________________

Wanna join in on the fun?
Simply do the following:
follow me
grab the button below
link back to me
share something you did around this day in history
comment on someone else's post
It can be photos, letters you've written, an old post you loved, something you said on Facebook on twitter, events in your life, whatever you want!

Allie Michi
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate reading each of your comments and I always reply to comments either by email (if you have one) or in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by!